An employer, a union or an individual can file unfair labor practice charges with the Board’s regional office for the region in which the unfair labor practice has occurred. The charging party must file and serve its charge within six months after the unfair labor practice occurs.​

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at (800) 649-4921. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 15 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email