If an employee requests an absence to be designated as FMLA/CFRA retroactively, do I have to do so?

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at 800-331-8877. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email