H-2A Agricultural Workers Supplemental Notice to Employee

Employer with H-2A employees must give this notice to employees no later than the day that worker begins work in California or on the first day that the employee begins work for a new H-2A employer. This is in addition to the Wage and Employment Notice to Employees (Labor Code section 2810.5). The Spanish version must be provided. If an employee requests the notice in English, then employers also must provide this English notice.