California’s Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) takes the position that, under the Private Investigator Act, any outside party hired to conduct an investigation of employee misconduct must be an attorney or a licensed private investigator.

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at 800-331-8877. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email