An employee who resigns can bring a claim for wrongful termination known as “constructive discharge.” Constructive discharge covers situations where, rather than terminating the employee, the employer makes working conditions so intolerable that the employee will resign.​

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at 800-331-8877. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email