Claims for state SDI benefits are filed by the employee with the EDD. Claims should be submitted promptly to EDD once the employee has a wage loss that may be covered by SDI. Claim forms are available from any EDD office or via the EDD’s website.

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at 800-331-8877. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email