Filing a Discrimination Charge Under State Law

An employee who believes that he/she has been discriminated against in violation of FEHA must file a charge with the DFEH to begin the claim process under FEHA. The DFEH may investigate the charge.

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at (800) 649-4921. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email