The H-1B visa (commonly known as a U.S. work visa) allows American employers to hire highly-skilled professionals that many say they can’t find here by temporarily employing foreign workers in occupations that require highly specialized knowledge — workers who have a bachelor’s degree or higher in their specific specialty, or its equivalent.

Read about recent changes. 
  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at 800-331-8877. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email