You must keep a record of any violence committed against a community health care worker.1 You must file a copy of that record with the California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). It’s recommended that you document the incident and report it as soon as possible using a narrative to describe the nature of the incident.

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at 800-331-8877. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email