Minors - Statement of Intent to Employ and Request for Work Permit - Form B1-1

Use this form when employing minors who are required to attend school and file it with the school district for each minor. You can obtain this form by contacting the Office of the Superintendent of the minor's school district. The form should be completed by the minor and signed by the employer.​​