Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses Log - Form 300

You must record information about every work-related death and about every work-related injury or illness that involves loss of consciousness, restricted work activity or job transfer, days away from work, medical treatment beyond first aid, that are diagnosed by a physician or licensed health care professional, or meet any criteria listed in CCR Title 8 sec. 14300.8 through 14300.12. You must complete an Injury and Illness Incident Report (Cal/OSHA Form 301) or equivalent form for each injury or illness recorded on this form. If you're not sure whether a case is recordable, call your local Cal/OSHA office for help.