If I receive notice that my employee is continuing to receive unemployment benefits even though I have requested they return to work, how do I inform EDD?

  • ​​


    This premium content is for our members. For immediate access, join online or by phone at 800-331-8877. Or Start a Free Trial Now for 7 days.

    Already a Member? Sign In Below.

Sign In
Remember Email